Saturday 12 May 2012

Consideration into layout of Magazine

I needed to start the layouts of the double page spreads which i planned on getting done, to achieve this i had to start making decisions now before it was left till too late. 



Above is me simply laying out the style which i decided with my design sheets that are in my last blog post.


This is the start layout, the first company which i was planning on getting the designs down with was "two times elliot" there rather a creative and one of my favourite design companies, the layout here still needs a lot of work cause I'm not happy with how its going to look 



everything is starting to line up and look more in touch with the grid system however i think that its not exactly what i need when it comes to these layouts they need to be more concise and simple so that the reader can understand what they need too with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment