Tuesday 8 May 2012

Need to do...

These are the things that i NEED to get done by the end of this week...


For OUGD203
- Finalise logo
- Book print slot 
- Gather content for each page
- Mock up or print outs to show progress
- The style of publication which i'm going to do 
- How it will be a range 
- What special prints or technique will be used to make it exclusive 
- Examples of how i want my final outcome to look like
- Progression evaluation


For PPD
- All the tasks 
- Have myself branded 
- Email back all the creatives who have emailed me and keep them updated with project
- Email more companies and get creative directors name and email and send them work


For Web Design
- Draw more scamps and plan how i want my website to look 
- Read book in my room about web design 
- Find examples of work which i want my website to look like and post to context blog

No comments:

Post a Comment